Our Sledmere Values
We believe that positive behaviour underpins learning and we expect and reinforce good behaviour at all times. We want our school to be a happy place, a place where the children want to be, where they feel safe and secure, where they feel valued and where they can learn. Our school values:
Respect Responsibility Kindness
Perseverance Confidence Resilience
Our mission statement “Be the best you can be’ sums up these values. This statement is consistently reinforced throughout the whole school and is on display in all classes and all areas of the school. Positive behaviour has an integral role to play in the fulfilment of our aims.
Our school aims are:
- To have the highest expectations for all children
- To create a successful, happy, stimulating learning environment
- To help all our children to develop confidence, high self-esteem, a sense of responsibility and positive self-discipline
- To make sure that all our children have equality of opportunity
- To ensure everyone is respected and valued
- To appreciate all cultures, religions and traditions
- To develop effective links and positive relationships with all our families and the local community
- To build a school of which everyone is proud and within which everyone can work to achieve their true potential
The Values of The Learning Link Multi Academy Trust
The LLMAT mission statement is “Stronger together to shape the future.”
The LLMAT statement of intent is "Through trust, respect and challenge, we nurture ambition and inspire excellence."
We work with:
- Inclusivity and Respect: We value the feelings, opinions, wishes, diversity and rights of everyone.
- Passion and Integrity: We work with a strong moral principle, driven by shared values, with the best interests of our children at the heart of all we do.
- Positivity and Enthusiasm: We have a forward-thinking approach and embrace new initiatives.
- Trust and Collaboration: We build open, honest and consistently high-quality relationships; working with, for and on behalf of each other.
- Determination and Resilience: We get things done, make things better, find solutions and move on.